Access Your Financial Dreams
Setting you on the pathway to Profits
Our Key Offerings
Widen your market perspective and gain insightful information. Every day Dr. C K Narayan and his team analyze the markets and help subscribers get a grip on the trend. Delivered online on Mobile and Website.
M&M Ltd is exploring the feasibility of entering emerging markets such as Indonesia and Russia…
Shares of Balkrishna Industries fell after the off-road tyremaker announced a surprise capital expenditure plan…
Hexaware was in the news last week with a large block deal happening. A stake…
JSW Steel Ltd. is the world’s best-performing steel stock as its ability to maintain margins…
Strong volume growth led to a decent showing by Indraprastha Gas (IGL) during Q1 FY19.…
When Uday Kotak proposed to reduce promoter holding in the bank which bears his name…
Indian Oil Corporation (IOC), the nation's largest oil company, plans to invest Rs 20,000 crore…
We Are Leaders In Capital Markets for Training and Advisory.
MEET OUR TEAM
CHIEF MENTOR - DR. C K NARAYAN
Chart Advise is a company mentored by Dr C K Narayan, the country’s top technical analyst, winner of the Lifetime Achievement award for Technical Analysis.
Dr C K Narayan’s achievements over his 37 year career in financial markets spanning across Retail stock broking, Institutional sales and marketing (both Domestic and FII) and Investment Management for Corporates make him an authority in the area of his expertise.
- He is a Fund Manager, a Trader & Trainer, Founder of Growth Avenues and Mentor at ChartAdvise
- Lifetime Achievement award winner by ATMA
- Was Head of Sales, Marketing, Client Service desk and a member of ICICI Securities’ senior management. During his tenure at I-Sec, the firm was ranked as among the largest financial service intermediary for Institutional clients.
- Preferred Expert on the markets on television channels such as CNBC and ET Now, was Managing Editor for a while for Capital Market Technical’s magazine
- Author of two books – “Futures-Options for the Investor” and a book on Derivatives
"People tend to prefer the path of least effort"
#ChartAdvise #QuoteOfTheDay #SundayMotivation #StockMarket #ShareMarket #Trading #Positivity https://t.co/SUIPiiipXj