Setting you on the Pathway to Profits
Access Your Financial Dreams
Dr. C K Narayan
The Perfect Product For Advisory Calls
Product Offerings -
Market Commentary & In-Depth Analysis
Best-In-Class Technical Analysis
Queries Answered Real Time
Profit From Market Movements
CHARTADVISE ADVISORY SERVICES
Our Key Offerings
Widen your market perspective and gain insightful information. Every day Dr. C K Narayan and his team analyze the markets and help subscribers get a grip on the trend. Delivered online on Mobile and Website.
TVS Motors Company Limited (TVSM), the third-largest two-wheeler manufacturer in India, is a part of…
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, consulting and business solutions provider. TCS offers…
When expectations are running low, the scope for positive surprises is high. Ashok Leyland Ltd,…
PVR – High valuation a concern! PVR is India’s largest multiplex player in terms of…
We know that there are cycles of different kinds that occur in the market. People…
Tata Chemicals is an 8 decade old commodities company with interests in soda ash, salt…
We Are Leaders In Capital Markets for Training and Advisory.
MEET OUR TEAM
CHIEF MENTOR - DR. C K NARAYAN
Chart Advise is a company mentored by Dr C K Narayan, the country’s top technical analyst, winner of the Lifetime Achievement award for Technical Analysis.
Dr C K Narayan’s achievements over his 37 year career in financial markets spanning across Retail stock broking, Institutional sales and marketing (both Domestic and FII) and Investment Management for Corporates make him an authority in the area of his expertise.
- He is a Fund Manager, a Trader & Trainer, Founder of Growth Avenues and Mentor at ChartAdvise
- Lifetime Achievement award winner by ATMA
- Was Head of Sales, Marketing, Client Service desk and a member of ICICI Securities’ senior management. During his tenure at I-Sec, the firm was ranked as among the largest financial service intermediary for Institutional clients.
- Preferred Expert on the markets on television channels such as CNBC and ET Now, was Managing Editor for a while for Capital Market Technical’s magazine
- Author of two books – “Futures-Options for the Investor” and a book on Derivatives
MEDIA & PUBLICATIONS
I agree , however 800 is a critical level to watch out for as the positive news has scaled above key levels . Sustaining these levels is critical else possibility of move towards 750 is on the cards... https://t.co/qmZoO1rNwo
TechM's cash levels are hitting all-time highs! - The Buyback comes at an opportune time! pic.twitter.com/QXVY8spKAR— Aditya Iyer (@adityaiyer891) February 22, 2019